Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 180 C and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Using a whisk, mix 1/4 cup softened salted butter, 1/4 cup Premium Tahini, 1 cup sugar together until smooth. Beat in 1 room temperature egg.
- Dissolve 1/2 tsp baking soda in 1 tsp hot water and add to the mixture. Add in a dash of salt and combine.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour and combine. Mix in 1 cup milk chocolate chips.
- Take a spoonful, roll into a bowl, and placed onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until edges are nicely browned.