Roasted Fish with Lemon & Tahini Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 220C
- Slice 1 lemon thinly.
- Lightly oil a baking dish and place the lemon slices in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Rub 0,5 kg white fish filet with salt and place in the center of the dish on top of just a few lemon slices, leaving some lemon slices uncovered.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk the juice from 1 lemon with ½ cup Premium Tahini and 1/2 cup water until smooth and light in color. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a wide skillet
- Cook the onions over medium heat about 10 minutes, until very tender and just beginning to brown
- Add 1 large thinly sliced onion the tahini sauce.
- Remove the fish from the oven and pour the Premium Tahini onion sauce over it.
- Return to the oven and roast for another 30 minutes, or until the sauce is thick and the lemon slices are well browned.
- Discard the lemon slices under the fish, as they will be bitter.
- Eat warm or at room temperature, with chopped cilantro or parsley