Vegan Tahini and Potato Soup
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large soup pot over medium-low heat.
- Smash 1 clove garlic and add to olive oil.
- Add 2 thinly sliced onions to pan and sauté until translucent, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add 6-10 thinly sliced potatoes (1,6-1,8 kg), and 1-2 tsp salt. Stir to combine, cover, and sauté another 15 minutes.
- Add 4-6 cups vegetable stock.
- Simmer 20 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Add 3 tbsp Premium Tahini
- Puree with an immersion blender, or in batches in a blender or food processor.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Serve hot with a pinch of chives.